NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday not a hot. Yesterday had one one briefly on a spinner bait. Finally today I decided to go bass fishing instead of crappie fishing and at 5pm was wishing I went crappie fishing. Finally working a senko felt a bump, line moved a little and stopped. Moved again a little and stopped. Finally noticed it moved a tad more and finally set the hook and landed a2.5 pounder

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hope your able too. I really want to get out this weekend even if it might not be the best time giving the rain.
if you have time to fish than its good don't worry what the weather was or is. Sure it might make it harder to catch but fishing is about fishing not necessarily catching. Now catching does make fishing a lot more fun but my view is fresh air at the lake beats sitting on the couch at home or at my desk doing taxes :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
if you have time to fish than its good don't worry what the weather was or is. Sure it might make it harder to catch but fishing is about fishing not necessarily catching. Now catching does make fishing a lot more fun but my view is fresh air at the lake beats sitting on the couch at home or at my desk doing taxes :)
Amen to the that. My issue is I want to move off the concrete bank and back on the soft trails of my closest watering hole. The rain makes that area a mess. I guess I could scout the other side might not be as bad. The down fall is there are no soft trails close to the bank on that side.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amen to the that. My issue is I want to move off the concrete bank and back on the soft trails of my closest watering hole. The rain makes that area a mess. I guess I could scout the other side might not be as bad. The down fall is there are no soft trails close to the bank on that side.
but it may be worth it. A lot of people will avoid the slop and mess and stay on concrete side making it more pressured. Th other side might be worth the mud hole :).

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
549 Posts
There is some fishing done there but I would say it's not really pressured especially now most folks don't want to go out unless it's nice. Did go out for a little half hour, not as muddy as expected, lost a lure and looking for a travel agent for Florida. Got to go where the bass are...right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.