NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my boat finished up and ready for the water. She aint that much to look at but she gets the job done alright.

This is after I rolled on some truck bed liner to seal up the leaks. Yes Its a rivited Jon Boat.

Her she is finished up after and ready to head out.

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Fine job! I want to find a nice wide bottom Jon project or an old skiff myself so I can get back in the creeks around the coast!!

Reactions: capefearfly

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I know TA I was going to see if he would be around that week and pick it up but I waited too long to ask!!!

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
10-4 good deal.......reminds me of mine......

Hope you have a fire extinguisher in the boat......that false floor will get you a ticket if not......just trying to save you some money

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah got the fire extinguisher for sure. Got a Wildlife Officer to check it over for me so that I made sure I had everything I needed and wouldn't get any tickets. Better to spend a little now than a lot latter.

Thanks for bringing it up though Scott.

Reactions: sundrop

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Getting the boat a safety check before you use it is a great idea. Down here on the coast, the Coast Guard Auxiliary runs boat safety inspections from time to time. They won't cite you if you have a violation, just let you know what you need to get in compliance. Like stated above, that could save you a lot of money latter and could also safe the day if you ever needed the gear.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.