NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family is leaving me for the next two weeks or so... SO LET'S GO FISHING!!

I'm still working, but I'm open after work, for the triangle area... I'm booked the morning of June 30, and first half of the day on July 4... Who else wants to go where and when??

·
Registered
464 Posts
If i had something to paddle I'd join you. I'll ask around and se if someone has a yak they could loan me, and if ican find one maybe we can fish after the bikeathon

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rob
Any luck finding a loaner? REI and Paddle Creek Outfitters (paddlecreeknc.com) offer rentals, if you're interested in that approach. I can handle transporting a second kayak, if that helps anything.

Kevin

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thats not to bad I checked the link. $45 a day.
I asked around to some of my friend didnt turn anything up.
Unfortunatly i wont be able to rent one. Tuition due the end of this month is $618 plus books

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Paddle Creek will let you demo out of their rental fleet for $15, and the $15 applies to a later purchase. I've taken 2 of theirs out for test drives so far - still shopping.

It does add about 70 miles to the round trip from fayetteville to Jordan tho:(.

Might be something I could work out to pick up and bring along sometime, since I'm up here in the Paddle Creek neighborhood and am a frequent demo-er. Not prepared to commit to this wednesday at the moment. I've been a non-existent presence at home for the last 6 weeks with a major work project. Have to keep myself on good behavior and a short leash as I reintroduce myself to the family... hoping they'll let me stay here at least a few more years!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I just got back in town. I'll have to check my schedule. I would sure like to do some fishing.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.