NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Found my way over here after seeing a few references on the KFS board. Nice to see some familiar faces and names. Hope everyone is getting out as much as possible and getting into some fish.

Best,
Joe

·
Premium Member
6,642 Posts
Hey JoeB - Welcome! Glad you took a look. I had thought you were gone/about to be gone from the states for a while. Plans change?

If you're still in the area this weekend there is a kayak group headed to ft fisher/wilmington on sat - see this post in the connections forum:

Coastal Weather is looking GREAT for Sat. <Kayaks> - Page 2 - NC Angler Fishing

Good to hear from you.

(07:40 - just noticed the timestamp on your post - you've either got insomnia or you're on the opposite side of the globe)
(08:08 - just saw Lefty's cross posting of the saturday trip over on kfs... pieces are falling into place. Good on Lefty for dragging you over to the bright backgrounds and exciting content of NCangler!)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey JoeB - Welcome! Glad you took a look. I had thought you were gone/about to be gone from the states for a while. Plans change?

If you're still in the area this weekend there is a kayak group headed to ft fisher/wilmington on sat - see this post in the connections forum:

Coastal Weather is looking GREAT for Sat. <Kayaks> - Page 2 - NC Angler Fishing

Good to hear from you.

(07:40 - just noticed the timestamp on your post - you've either got insomnia or you're on the opposite side of the globe)
(08:08 - just saw Lefty's cross posting of the saturday trip over on kfs... pieces are falling into place. Good on Lefty for dragging you over to the bright backgrounds and exciting content of NCangler!)
Yup...already in Iraq and have been for a little over one month now.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hey Joe. As a former Marine, I never like to admit needing the Navy, but was always appreciative of the docs, medics and medical care the Navy provided for me and those like me. Here's a big thanks tp you and a hope that you get back safely so that we might be able to wet some line together.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your service to our country!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Welcome aboard again! Sorry we didn't get to fish together more while you were here! Keep your head about you and we'll try again when you come back!
Kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.