NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swampin' and I took off to Weldon this morning to haul in some shad. Until today, I had never been, so I was very excited to see what the buzz was about. I recently underwent ACL surgery, and haven't been able to do much fishing since its started warming up, so with a little bit of help, I got set up in a chair on the bank at the edge of the ramp. I started casting a spoon, and soon enough was on them! Swampin' and I limited out in about 2 hours, and he managed to catch enough shad to start releasing them, as well as an unexpected 3-4ish pound largemouth. Added note to anyone reading, we talked to a game warden while there and found that tandem rigs are NOT allowed in April-may since the striper run is coming. He was very cool about it and did not write us up, but others might not be, so keep that in mind if you're gonna get in on the fun. Thanks for reading, and happy (early) easter to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.