NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
There is a lack of decent affordable fish bags on the market. I can't understand why someone doesn't make one with a zipper on the top for all the yaks that have a rod pod. It doesn't need to cost 100 bucks either. Make a soft durable bag with insulation. Put a sturdy zipper on the top so it doesn't leak if it's upright. The fact that it's inside the hull would provide extra insulation.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm looking for one like the precision pak so I can attach to the bow. I have LOOKED EVERYWHERE for the precision pak but can't find one. They are either sold out or currently unavailable!!! U can find shorter bags but 20" is not gonna work with a 40" king

·
Registered
575 Posts
If you want to go the "el cheapo" route, I recently bought a "cooler bag" from Agri Supply. It's has a plastic lining on the inside, an insulating layer and cloth lined on the outside, with a zippered top opening. I can throw a half gallon milk jug in it, go all day and still have some ice in it when I get home.
Cost about 6-7 bucks.
http://www.agrisupply.com/black-cooler-bag/p/82933/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.