NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK - I was think about something (no, that was not a controlled burn you saw on the Pungo). Can someone point me in the direction on the forum to where there is a dedicated place to post fish recipes of the dish you made with photos? If there is not one, if the admins are listening(reading), would it be possible to create a forum heading in the "back at the dock" section called "recipe share" or something like that? I always see great pics of dinner plates and just think it would be great if we had a dedicated recipe section for the fish we catch, the rubs we create and the sides we prepare to accompany. Just a thought. I know this post probably should have went in the Scuttlebutt section but this is my happy place :). So if this post is a start to a petition to get a recipe section being added, consider this the first signature! Site donation is on the way - love this site...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.