NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,062 Posts
Do you all fish tautog in cooler months?
My big question is who do you get to pick those fiddlers 😀. I can't imagine you are just digging the holes? Do you remove the large claw and hook through the socket? Maybe a vid on the rigging details when you have the time and inclination.?
Do you outriggers allow you to stand up in your kayaks.?
Lastly, and I'm not trying to be critical, the music is a bit too loud and the voice audio is difficult to understand. Just trying to help your channel. That's just IMO, others may thinks it's all fine.
Looking forward to more (moor?)

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks fellas, and I apologize about the music, while I was making the video the music didnt seem loud but once it was done it was to late. Challenger, yes we dig our own crabs, sometimes on low tide though, if it's hot enough you can normally see armies of them on the ICW. Our stabilizers do allow us to stand but most of the time we would rather sit lol. When fishing for sheepshead or black drum it's ok to actually leave the claw on or off I've caught them both ways. Well be sure to post a video on how to hook them as well. Thanks for taking the time to view us. Be blessed

·
Registered
336 Posts
Thanks fellas, and I apologize about the music, while I was making the video the music didnt seem loud but once it was done it was to late. Challenger, yes we dig our own crabs, sometimes on low tide though, if it's hot enough you can normally see armies of them on the ICW. Our stabilizers do allow us to stand but most of the time we would rather sit lol. When fishing for sheepshead or black drum it's ok to actually leave the claw on or off I've caught them both ways. Well be sure to post a video on how to hook them as well. Thanks for taking the time to view us. Be blessed
Looks an awful lot like the exact hole I pulled this guy out of under the Queens Creek Bridge. Fourth set of pylons from the camp ground launch side in a 9 foot hole. Water Vertebrate Smile Mammal Fin
Always love seeing videos so keep em coming.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.