NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had fun, was great to meet you Kevin, thanx for stickin around at the end of the day to help clean up... much appreciated!!!

Everyone had a great time!!! We had to listen to Levi tell us how many bass he caught all the way home! ;)

Didnt get to troll like we hoped,, but maybe next time....
Was too windy today, and pretty cold... underway was bone chilling... but it was worth it to be on the water today. I'll give ya a holler again next time we get up to Jordan down the road.

Here's some pix (click name below): (also posted in my photo listing on this site)

Levi bass

Lefty gearin up

Gus with a nice slab

Nice crappie

Lefty, Levi, Gus end of day

Lefty catches the big one!

Bass #2

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I decided not to grill my branch for dinner. The hamburger wasn't as fresh as Gus's crappie.

Thanks very much for the hospitality and the company! It was lots of fun! I'm gonna have to come study under Master Levi again sometime! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha ha ha... that's ok,, there's many more branches to be had, ha haha....
First thing he did when we got home was run in and tell the women how he out-fished everyone.. I think it's neat when kids get fun out of fishin.

Enjoy the burger.... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.