NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We met some great folks at the Raleigh Bass & Saltwater Fishing Expo last weekend, including John Snincak of the Fishers of Men organization. John was kind enough to add a link to NCangler.com so I wanted to let you folks know about their organization. To learn more about Fishers of Men follow this link:

Fishers of Men North Carolina - Central Division

Blessings!
Randy

·
Registered
608 Posts
They had looked at doing some inshore saltwater stuff in Florida.....primarily focusing on Redfish. Similar to the current redfish tournament series. They were actually looking for someone to head it up, I had sent them over information since I have experience running tournaments and we corresponded a couple of times. But I dont know if anything came of it, I am no longer down there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We tried 3 divisions of Saltwater tournaments back in 2006. 1 division in Texas, 1 or 2 in South Carolina. They were all Red Fish tournaments. I don't recall hearing anything about how they turned out. If someone is interested in helping coordinate a saltwater division or just do an open tournament let me know. We can work something out.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
In-shore saltwater tourneys would be interesting. I am sure there a lot of folks on here that would be interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.