NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for advice on places to go in and around Wilson. I know about the four city lakes/reservoirs, but wanted to know what techniques tend to work best. Also was curious about any other nearby public access lakes/ponds.
Interested in anything that will bite when I'm with my 3 year old, but mostly looking at bass and catfish when I'm alone. Any tips appreciated. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
buckhorne lake , wilson nc

Looking for advice on places to go in and around Wilson. I know about the four city lakes/reservoirs, but wanted to know what techniques tend to work best. Also was curious about any other nearby public access lakes/ponds.
Interested in anything that will bite when I'm with my 3 year old, but mostly looking at bass and catfish when I'm alone. Any tips appreciated. Thanks guys!
me and my fishin buddy caught 15 to 20 bass over there this morning on lizards and brush hogs fished weightless . good luck . also great place for crappie

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.