NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past Saturday my nephews and I took a ride out to an area near the Pamlico Sound. We started a little further out and worked our way back in, the stupid pinfish kept eating the tails off my gulps! Once we got back in...it was on. We were able to lay into some flatties quickly. The good thing was the clouds Saturday morning. It was cool until 9ish. Once the sun came out the heat was prevalent and the bite was not! We caught 4 and kept 2. We had a great day on the water together. I spent it with the two best fishermen I know!

Plant Grass Fender Felidae Tree
Water Sky Cloud Vertebrate Lake
Water Sky Cloud Smile Boat
Water Smile Sky Vertebrate Boat
Water Smile Sky Sleeve Lake

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad somebody was catching down that way! Took my dad out at Rose for a Fathers day trip and came back with a big fat goose egg!!! Lost several grub tails in the process!!! Only fish I caught was a small Spot when I threw the cast net on some Finger mullet! Great pics man!!! Nice to see someone taking kids out!!!
Yeah we had a great time. next time i will have some zmans on board to deal with those bait takers! =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.