NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
My name is Bryan, I am 26 years old work in the racing industry and my girlfriend and I just moved to the Concord Mills area of Charlotte from Fayetteville. I have no fishing buddies out this way so I am in dire need to find one. I have lived in NC for almost 4 years now and love the near perfect fishing weather year round, I moved from Pittsburgh, PA and am still getting used to being able to go fishing almost any time of year. I used to live on a private lake in Fayetteville and miss being able to go out whenever I wanted.

I am looking for someone to go hang out on the lake or river with. I am an avid bass fisherman, I do not have a boat, I would like a buddy with a bass boat if possible... I am outgoing, funny and have an extensive amout of tackle. I love living two minutes from the Bass Pro at Concord Mills.

If anyone wants to meet up and go fishing please let me know.

Best Regards,
Bryan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Bryan,

I just moved to the area from Connecticut. Realize this post is somewhat dated are you still fishing they days? Let me know I trying to look for people in the area (I live in the 28277 area code or Ballantyne area looking to start fishing again)

Thanks
Michael

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.