NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is off topic for this thread but all you guys seemed real knowledgeable. I have just bought a place right off of Bumps Creek. I am somewhat familiar with the creeks as far as their geographical location go just because I have studied the map but I literally have zero knowledge as to where the hot spots are. If anyone could help me out as far as hot spots for flounder gigging and also all kinds of fishing would be great. I have a 21ft Jones Brothers skiff...oldy but a goody but most of what I will be doing is inshore. Any help with hot spots, baits, or general knowledge about the area would be greatly appreciated. Also, any knowledge about the creeks right in the vicinity of Bumps Creek would be great...Anyone know if the fishing is good in and around Bumps?

Thanks in advance!

Will

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much man! I wouldn't have done it but I haven't quite figured out how to use everything on here yet. Thanks and have a great Thanksgiving!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.