NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Good luck. We pulled together a last minute family camp trip to Swansboro. Camp and fish on the White Oak. I might be staying down all week and through the following weekend. Shout if you have any time during the week.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I am coming down to Wrightsville this weekend but it will be a fish free weekend for me, unfortunately.

I had planned to come down in early April even taken off Friday the 4th, but last night they announced some changes at work, I am on a new project and all PTO during April has to be cancelled.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I can't make it, but out of curiosity, is Hook Line and Paddle hosting the tournament that Cape Fear would have put on?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Straps, I saw a couple nice redfish behind Masonboro. Skooteri hooked into a pretty trout but pulled the hook. The only thing having success fishing today was the eagle I saw with a flounder... Yeah, an eagle. It's the first I've ever seen in the area. I got a pic of him.

Phil, no time to fish during the week but I'll give you a call about next weekend.

Erayak, did you pass me on I40 this morning? A Volvo with a Thule rack passed me.

Lefty, it doesn't look like there will be any tournaments through the shop. I was not aware of a schedule.

Jeff, we'll be at Turkey Point if you can make it.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Good Luck Shawn. Looks like you are going to be facing some stiff wind. Friday was supposed to be very little wind, but it was pretty stiff and always seemed to be in my face. That was the first time I fished out of Trail's End. I hope to get back soon.

Just in case Druminator posts it, the only pictire opportunity was me chasing down my kayak that got bown away. Thank Goodness for waders! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.