NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody out there fish out of a Adventure Island? I was planning on ordering one soon to fish the coastal areas since the sail would help me get what to where I want to go faster. If anybody fishes out of a Adventure Island do you have the fish finder? And if so where did you mount it?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I have not but I'll have to check in out. Actually this morning my wife decided that a sailboat might not work for us so the Hobie may fill that sailing hunger. If We don't buy a sailboat then I will be looking to you guys for your thoughts on an outboard between 18' and 21' that I can use to fish in the sounds and maybe just off the coast. I was thinking of a center console. I will probably be in the market for a regular fishing boat in the fall. Should be good timing.:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my AI last February and I fished from it this summer every chance I got. It was also one of the best fishing years I've ever had. The first mod I made was to add a fish finder just below the mast.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought my AI in June. Hawkeye, Were are you located? My NC home is in Raleigh but I have been up in Maryland since October running my business. I hope to return in April but until then I will be down once a month to feed my fishing habit.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Glad to see you pop back up Glenn! Hope all is well and you had a happy holiday!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Sundrop. I came up in October to help my son start a business. Since it is in my name I have to keep a close watch. Business has been much better than expected. I will be up here at least until April but I plan to come down at least once a month for fishing. Good to hear from you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.