NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on fishing Harris lake tomorrow. I fished it last Saturday, ran into Popeye from the board but didn't catch any bass. I put in at crosspoint and stayed down the lower end of the lake fishing shorelines (left at the dam). Other places I've put in are Hollerman's and Randleman bridge and fish those areas. Has anyone done well in the upper end of the lake (under the bridge) or on the right side of the lake (going right past the dam)? Have the lilypads shown up yet?

Unless someone can suggest an alternate body of water, I would be traveling from Cary.

I'd be happy to go out with anyone but plan on leaving early, early, before light.

Doc

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I went out today only for a few hours, I was back on shore by 1030. No fish because it was cold and too windy. A friend of mine reported the fish were active up in the Cary Branch of Harris. Besides putting in at crosspoint and paddling all the way up there, is there another place to put in to avoid the long haul? Just like putting in at Randleman bridge to avoid putting in at Hollerman's and then have to paddle underneath the bridge. I would appreciate any input.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.