NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I am hoping someone can help me out with at least a VICINITY to fish in Wilmington for the last week of July. I attend a conference there each year and stay on campus at UNCW. I took my kayak last year and went to the only place I could really find to launch a kayak. I believe it was near Writesville Beach?. The fishing was terrible, and I was very surprised at how many boats stay on the water. . The conference ends each day at around 5 or 6 and I was hoping to find a place I could easily launch and throw some topwater for drum and trout. NOt trying to find anyones secrets (but feel free to share ;)) but a place to launch that might give me the opportunity to find a fish or two without someone fishing either right on top of me or driving by me full speed would be great.

I will likely fish most evenings that week and any insights on places to go where the drive isnt too far from UNCW campus I would appreciate.

thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.