NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All! I am heading down to Beaufort for a week in late August, and looking for recommendations for a fishing kayak rental for the week to putt around Taylors Creek. I contacted Kitty Hawk Kites who advertised some sweet Hobie Pedal drive, but they don't have those for rent in Beaufort, but only in the Outer Banks locations. Most of the other rentals I've found only advertise standard kayaks, so reaching out to see if anyone has any additional insight.

Appreciate the help in advance!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Here's a few more;

You should call first to make sure these places are still in business and to see if they offer fishing specific kayaks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a hobie outback you can borrow. If you can transport it you are welcome to borrow it. It has a Lowrance Hook2 GPS/Sonar. PM me if interested.

ETA: I think you are in Greenville, so I am between you and Beaufort/Morehead.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello All! I am heading down to Beaufort for a week in late August, and looking for recommendations for a fishing kayak rental for the week to putt around Taylors Creek. I contacted Kitty Hawk Kites who advertised some sweet Hobie Pedal drive, but they don't have those for rent in Beaufort, but only in the Outer Banks locations. Most of the other rentals I've found only advertise standard kayaks, so reaching out to see if anyone has any additional insight.

Appreciate the help in advance!
What dates? And how many kayaks do you need?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts