NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

After a bout with the flu I finally got back on the lake yesterday. The fishing was fair to good on the"old and ugly" scale of measurments. I fished the lowewr end of the lake, trying to keep the promise I made to myself to learn one portion of the lake at a time. Anyway, I started at the back of the coves but met with no success. I decided to just fish the first five boatdocks at the channelside entrance and started getting fish. I fished senkos, crankbaits, jigs and swimbaits. The only success I had was on black and blue jigs with a swim senko cut in half as a trailer. Anyways, I caught six (all keepers) with the biggest being about two and a half lbs. It seems as if they are staged at the mouth of the creeks but are still very close to deep water. Water temps are in the low 60's so if you get a chance to get out there, Do so. The good fishing won't last that long, and with the FLW coming to town there's going to be alot of fishing pressure on our little spots and LM,s.

See Ya'll

Shaw5001

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
10-4 that flu bug can get ya down....everyone around here had it except for me........not sure how I dodged the bullet.......

I know that fresh air and a bump.,bump on the line made it all feel better.

tight lines <*)))))>{

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.