NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this in an e-mail from the High Point Miracle League. I couldn't figure out how to post the attachement so I have just typed it out.

Fishing Buddies: presented by the Southeast Guilford Civitan Club
The Southeast Guilford Civitan Club would like to invite all of our Special Friends to come out for a couple hours of fun and fishing. We have two ponds stocked and ready to give some enjoyment to all. Each fisherman will be assigned a Fishing Buddy to help them as much as needed. Our club has all the equipment needed to catch the big one. All fish caught will be photographed for the memory of the catch. Light refreshments will be available during the event.

Who is invited? All persons with developmental or intellectual disabilities, no matter age. Parents or guardians are also welcome to come along and enjoy a few hours fishing, walking the property, or just sitting by the water relaxing. All are welcome.

Reservations are not required but if you would like to attend one of the days coming up, please just drop an e-mail to Duane Capps at [email protected]. If you find you can come and did not make any contact, come on anyway we always have room for fisherman.

Hope to see you and your friends at one of our fishing days soon.

Event Dates:
June 14[SUP]th[/SUP]
August 23[SUP]rd[/SUP]

Hours: 1:30 to 4:30

[email protected]
336-382-0508

Directions from Greensboro:Take Hwy 421 S from Greensboro towards Sanford
Exit at Woody Mill/Company Mill Road
Turn R onto Company Mill Road
Go to end and turn L onto Monnett Road
Turn L onto Dustin Road
Take first R into driveway