NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son came down to visit from Fayetteville this week-end and brought his fiancee and her two children (ages 6 & 13). We took them out yesterday afternoon for some fun fishing. It was fun watching them pull in those pin and pig fish, they got so excited. Between replacing lost terminal tackle, baiting hooks and removing fish, I managed to hook-up with a 15 15/16th inch (hahaha, how's that for truth in reporting) flounder.

The morning weather was cloudy and threaning rain but by late afternoon it was sunny and beautiful. Nice evening on the water for sure!

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
If you'd pulled a little on that bottom lip you'd had a true 16 incher!!LOL Great to see the little ones showing an interest in something outdoors!! Take a kid fishin"!!!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Great to see happy kids fishing. You sure one of those guys didn't catch that flounder and you're taking the credit. Looks fishy to me.:D

Later, Forrest

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey I worked hard for that flounder. Bet I replaced 5 hooks, baited 40 or more hooks, pulled hooks out of at last 10 fish and took pictures in between. So one flounder in 3 minutes of fishing spread over a 2 hour period....ain't bad. Of course after I caught it, I had to "rig" the kid's rods for flounder too...lol.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.