NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Word for the day is.....KINGS....count them boys we landed 20 kings today ....incase you mistook that for a misprint let me tell you again TWENTY KINGS....weights went from 27.5 lbs to 11 lbs...almost all of them were weighted in before noon....there were five kings on Saturday and 2 on Friday....been lots of kings around here lately.....

Lots of big Spanish and big Blues again today....using gotcha plugs and diamond jig rigs....and for those of you not interested in the end of the pier.....Spots are here started in on Friday afternoon and picked up Saturday night and Sunday we were catching them 2 at a time on both sides of the pier from time to time....bloodworms are still the bait of choice

Tonight Im still hearing of spots and starting to hear about grey trout....the wind is out of the north east.....the week looks great...come on down and join in the fun....I will be out there somewhere.....

"Pier Witch"

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
WOW! I didnt even know that was possible!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.