NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather looks to be decent Saturday. Anyone planing on going? I was thinking of launching at hammocks park but I'm open to other ideas and wouldn't mind joining someone. At the very least I'll get to explore a new area.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm chasing whatever bites. I've launched there once before and went out into the marshes. This time I planned on going up the the creek near the launch. Plan is to throw a skitter walk, jig and hoping to have a mullet or mud minnow or two to fish a few areas I've seen on the map. Small flounder are being caught in the area but I'm hoping to get my first drum on the kayak.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like the wife and I will be at hammocks at around 0900. I'm still debating on which way to go, out into the marsh behind the island or up the creek? Right now I'm thinking up the creek as I haven't been there and It would be nice to explore. Can't wait to get on the water.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.