NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

I'm just giving a heads up... I'm seeing some nice fishing stuff lately at the sporting goods auctions I go to.

The items are expensive enough that I'm not willing to make speculative purchases, but if you are in the market for them, pm me, and I'll try to pick them up for you, or give you info on how to get to the auctions.... Foothills area of the state, not far off I-40.

Keep in mind that everything in the auction is either a display model or a store return. Sometimes the store returns are perfect, sometimes they have tiny flaws, sometimes they are a POS. You need to use your own judgment.

What I saw last night....
Yeti 65 qt cooler, perfect other than original owners name in marker on it... $170
Lowrance 7HDI sonar, store display unit, $75
Igloo "yeti clone" cooler - $75
Big 130qt white marine coolers, some with seat cushoions - $40-$60
8MB game cameras, various brands, $30-$40
Rifle laser dots - $20
Motorguide 45(I think) lb thrust salt water - No bids at $75, pulled
Handgun "no light" keypad vaults (retail about $170) for $30 (I put mine on ebay already)
Kayak fish bag coolers, with aerators, $20

Just a heads up.... No guarantees what they have in any one week. In my case, I bought 4 items for around $100 total, and I'm hoping to sell the handgun safe on ebay for enough to pay for the whole purchase.

Good luck...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.