NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Staying at EI and looking for reds and specks from my yak this week. If you're fishing in this area, PM me for contact info. Anticipating that I'll spend more time looking for fish than actually catching, so would be great to be in touch with any others in the area to share info. PM me for contact info.

Would also love to catch a boat ride any time in that windows if you're headed to the CALO jetty or shoals area. More than willing to share boat expenses. Don't know if albies are still around (otherwise, they were until just recently), but would love to catch a few more before the season is over.

Otherwise, I'm just covering water looking for fish.

FYI -- Joel

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Only got out a couple of times -- one time got blown out by wind and waves, but second time found some fish back in a marsh near Swansboro-- thanks to NCPierman's help. Had to wait until the sun warmed up the drum a bit before they'd bite, but think we managed to catch 3 or more slot drum apiece in the AM, and Tim stayed for more that afternoon. Beautiful day, but cold water and sluggish fish meant slow presentation. // Joel

Water Boat Watercraft Vertebrate Plant

Water Sky Boat Watercraft Lake

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.