NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering where might be a good place to fish this week end, beside the local fish market. I thought that I would head out at least one last time this year and try and catch a fish. I would like to catch at least one. Thanks for your time and Help.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Jordan Lake shouldn't be too big of a haul for you... And the Stripers are doing their thing as well as Catfish and Crappie. Nice lake too. Then there is always Cape Fear river there in Fayetteville.....Enjoy the delayed winter while you can!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. where would be a good place to put in at. I have only been there once. Again thanks for your time and help.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now I have question about the cape fear river. Is the river fast moving? Slow rolling? What would be the best fish to target? I have never been on it. Are there any areas that I should stay away from? Where would be a good place to put in at? Thanks for your time and help.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Have seen a few monster catfish come out of there. I'm hoping to get to fish it soon myself. Have seen 3 fish weighing in the 20 to 30 lb range come out there.

[

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I'm kinda on-call to work this weekend, but if I'm lucky, the call might not come until later... If you want to shoot for Jordan or Harris, let me know...

Lefty

Reactions: Big Osh
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.