NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to New River for early morning trip, just wanting to know if one or two wanted to come along. let me know...sorry about the short notice...and it being a weekday. Plan on picking up some specks and I hope a few reds.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Re: Fishing tomarrow

Keep telling. If this was two weeks later I'd jump all on it. Let me know when you get a time to go like on a friday during the rest of the summer and I should be able to hook up with ya.

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
If I weren't already planning to fish on Wed & Thurs, I'd go but gotten get my chores done sometime or another :)

Hope you catch 'em up. Will be interesting to hear how the water is in the river after all this rain we had over the week-end.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for those who missed out, but you really did not miss much. I caught 4 trout off the back and then 1 gar on DOA shrimp..how random is that? Then after 8am the fishing had shut off. I fished my two hot spots, then tried the bridges, then tried the grassy marsh lines for some reds. We spooked a few reds and that's about it, the heat got to us quick so we made it a short morning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.