NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanta pick your brain for a little info. i read a lot of post and articles to try to improve my skills.......... but like a lot of people seeing is sometimes a useful tool. with the advent of the internet and itube and such there is a lot of footage of fishing..whats a favorite video clip as far as showing a fishing technique. i m particularly interested if there is any on fishing a rubber worm.this is one i ve yet to catch a fish on and i know it would be a great addition to my fishing arsenal. thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hey angler,
Welcome. Now that would be a short video! It would take every bit of two minutes to tell you how to rig a worm on a hook. Well then I guess you need to know which color, and then there's hook size, weight, ect. ect. All in all worm fishing is really easy. It's all about finnesse. Pumpkinseed or motor oil have always been good producers. Have you checked the bookstore or walmart? They have how to books for bass fishing with pictures on rigging the worm.
Gery

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.