NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it started fog so thick that you could not see after you left the end of Taylors creek.Had to use the gps to get out to the inlet and from there my wife and I made our way to ar315. once we arrived we drifted around for about a half hr no luck . Was in desperate need to feel a bend in a rod realy bad. so i ground some old baitfish out of the bait box and achord of the box cars. soon I was catching sharks as fast as i could put my line over. also managed to catch some black sea bass and ring tailed pin fish. but the greatest was we had a fish about 15ft long swim up to the boatand from the best that i can find on the internet it was what they call a ghoblin shark one of the rarest species wish i could have got a picture but when i went for the camera it went for the bottom. IT WAS A WOUNDERFUL DAY ON THE WATER AND IT WAS NICE TO GET THE SKUNK OFF THE BOAT .SEE YALL ON THE WATER:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.