NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the water with my dad today.. we got a late start, but still managed. A flounder, a few trout and 3 slot puppy drum. We didnt' keep any of the catch though.

One of the puppies made it to the boat and was half in the net and took off again, one long pull under the boat that wrapped my dads line around the prop and it was over. We picked hm up on a silver spoon just moving it on the bottom.
I got two other puppies using a Yozori Glass minnow shallow diver, the flounder and a small blue came on this one too.

We finished up the day with gulp shrimp in which dad had something hit him hard and never looked back. He couldn't get it to turn its head and it busted his line. all in all a wonderful day on the water and we'll be back at them again in the morning.

rye

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
rye--- Be sure and tie a piece of parachute chord around your rod handles and attach it to something on the boat or some of us may quit fishing for fish and start fishing for rods and reels.:D Good Luck!

Later, Forrest

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.