NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing for a couple of hours this evening with my niece and my best friend. I concentrated on getting the little girl on a couple of bass. I casted a couple of times but soon remembered it wasn't my trip but hers. We had been once before but we didn't catch anything at Lake Rim. Took her by the little private pond on Methodist college. She caught her first two fish. Two fat little bass. Will post the pic of the fist one when I get it off of John's digital camera but here is the one from my blackberry. Surprised the ugly joker behind her didn't break the phone. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
COACH,
MY CONGRATS TO YOU AND HER WAY TO GET A KID INVOLVED WITH THE OUTDOORS THEY AFTER ALL ARE OUR FUTURE FOR OUR SPORTS. ;)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Cool deal!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the late resonse. Been vegging on spring break. They bit on little crappie minnows.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Coach I wish my wife had "vegggied" she has tried to work me to DEATH this past week!!!!!! I have run a sod cutter and cleared three new flowerbeds, tilled soil, shampooed carpets, painted and moved furniture, serviced cars, tuned up the tiller, lawn mower, weed wacker, chainsaw, cut up a stump and haulled off wood, replanted sod to other areas of yard, donated bags of clothes from closets, washed dogs, cleaned and put a new burner in the grill, and cleaned out the carport !!!! SPRING BREAK????? are you kidding me??!!! LOL!!!!
( and still managed to post too often here..LOL!!)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Friday, Saturday, and sunday I just vegged. To cold to fish. And since I was babysitting Sat. and Sun it was to cold to spend to much time outside working. (Didn't want the littlle girl to get sick.:D) Rest of the week I worked hard like you did.

Reactions: sundrop
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.