NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent Monday and Tuesday down at the Bay River fishing with Papa Dave. We had a great time as always when we get together, Monday was a gold medal day we caught fish all,day exept when we came in for lunch lots of little one but we did manage our limits, Tuesday was a little harder as we had to hunt for them ended with 7 keepers ,and I managed to catch my first 20 inch trout. What a fight that was, thanks again Dave and I'm gonna get a fish book and look up white perch. Water Sky Shorts Lake Fisherman
Vertebrate Grass Wood Terrestrial animal Gas
Water Sky Vertebrate Fisherman Outdoor recreation
Water Sky Shorts Lake Fisherman
Vertebrate Grass Wood Terrestrial animal Gas
Water Sky Vertebrate Fisherman Outdoor recreation

·
Red X Angler
8,988 Posts
I was out camping/fishing on Bear Island the last 5 days and a guy walks up to me and says 'aren't you John...h2ohhh?'. It was pizzamanrob, papa dave's son and his wife and kids. There were probably about 10 people on the entire island total so it was a testament to the fishing community created through this web site.

I'm waiting for my buddies to e-mail me some pics of the event as my phone got wet and died. We slayed the reds in the surf and had a blast catching every type of fish imaginable out in Bogue Inlet. I'll post the story when I get the photos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.