NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone, I'm new to the site and recently relocated back home to South Carolina where I'm operating my art studio full time now after retiring from police work after getting injured. I do alot of freelance gamefish artwork such as t-shirt designs and murals and paintings. Most recently I was living, working and fishing in Jupiter Florida where I began painting gamefish exclusively. I recently got my website up and running and I am in the process of adding some of my artwork (markraystudio.com). Let me know if I can help anyone out there with a tournament design or anything else [email protected].:)

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Welcome aboard Mark. I checked out your website-Nice Work. I grew up in Maysville Ky which is about an hour up river of Cincinati. I've hunted and fished alot of Southern Ohio as well.

Thank you, for your Military service and time as a police officer. I spent 10 years in the Army, before falling out of airplanes got the better of me. Glad to have you around and I look forward to your post.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind compliments, I miss Ohio a little,I have alot of family still there. But the Bass fishing and is better here and we do have the saltwater species plus they don't know how to make barbeque up there either. Their deer are a bit bigger though..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Re: Fishpainter - Nice Work & Context

Hi Mark, Very nice work. Looking forward to your merchandizing. Family here especially liked your underwater context more than GH's style. Tight lines and great fortune. Also echo the thanks for your service. Did 20 with Uncle's Navy. RickZ the Bait Waster

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Rickz for the positive comments, I am constantly working on new fish paintings. I add more artwork every week usually and just added more of my mean fish designs. Currently I'm not doing much with my merchandise mainly because I don't have the $$ or reps GH has, but t-shirts with my designs on them are available through www.bonerrods.com. I just love to fish, so painting something you love is very enjoyable. I hope my art takes off since I don't have that police paycheck anymore, and I don't have any sponsers banging on my door to fish proffessionally LOL! take care, Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Mark...Love your "stuff". I know they are custom made (rods) and they are close in price. However your T's are a bit steep. I would love to have a couple but, I wouldn't wear them on my boat. I'd be afraid I would ruin them!:(

I'm sure you will find a good market here. You may want to try Boaters World. If you already haven't!

LOL,:)
Capt. Bob

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Capt. Bob, thanks for the compliments, I can't control the price of the shirts, I only do the artwork for the company. If and when I can produce and sell my own shirts I hope to have a better price. If you don't mind forward your comment to [email protected] he is the owner of IBG enterprises(the producer of the shirts). Which designs were you interested in by the way? thanks, Mark:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.