NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
WOW that is awesome. You know he has done searching to find them stacked where they were.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
He has a million videos and he's an extremely good fisherman. He fishes all my old waters from when I was a kid. Makes me miss the island. One thing you can't beat about that place is the fishing. Great videos

·
Registered
768 Posts
There is a place north of lookout that holds flatties by the 1000's, we've gotten into them 400+ in a couple days. Shallow just like he is fishing.

At times you can look over and see them laying EVERYWHERE on the bottom, in 4-5' of water. But most of the times we will find a cut with current screaming around it and stand on the bank. We've had 5 flounder come up with the one on the line on every cast before.

And just before I hit post, I know that is hard to believe but its true. Its a very un-fished spot (due to location) and no trawlers can get anywhere close, except in the ocean.

·
Banned
324 Posts
Once caught the FROM SHORE like this in an area of 10x20ft if you cast in that area and just pulled your bait along the bottom you would catch one every time. If you were outside the area, nothing at all. It was quite amazing. We prob caught 50 or so in about an hr. Biggest was 24 all the way down to keepers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts