NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flounder Gigging light - FlounderPro 2000. I. only used this 2 times and it is in excellent condition. And when I used it, it was from the front of a Carolina Skiff. With shipping I paid $168 for this a couple of months ago.

Reason for selling is that I bought the wrong kind of gigging light for use in a boat (this model is designed for flounder gigging while walking in the water rather than flounder gigging from a boat). I am going to replace it with a light designed for a boat (or build my own).

The picture is from the manufacturer's website http://www.fishinglightsetc.com but it is identical to what I have. This light is very bright and it uses LED lights, so it has a very low power draw. I live in Raleigh but come to Hubert frequently and can meet you if you are interested.

My cell is (919) 605-9296 - thanks,
Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there,
I would go down to $120. It is in Hubert but I am in Raleigh. I am not coming down to Hubert for a couple of weeks or so.

I see that you have a Hobie Pro Angler 12. That is exactly what I am saving up to purchase. One of my kids and I each rented a Hobie a few times last summer and really enjoyed them. Spend all day on the water on them. That was up in Wilmington.

Feel free to give me a call.
Thanks,
Kevin
919-605-9296 cell

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.