NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow!! What a fun day fishin with my nephew ,papadave , . Due to a stiff sw wind we were restricted where we could fish today but still managed some nice flounder for daves family to cook tonight . Although this was our first time fishin together we hit it off like 2 red x anglers that had known each other for years . Maybe next time RouseD from kinston can join us , now wouldn't that be a hoot !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Your related to papadave? Good stuff he is a good guy, was wondering how he fooled you into taking him lol

You are a Red X Angler? Now knowing that wouldnt it be proper for you (the master flounder catcher) to take The Grand Poobah of the Red X ers fishing? papadave can vouch for me ;)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
heh, Red X'ers, something fishy about that crowd !!

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Uncle Curtis got family crawlin outta the woodwork! Don't blame 'em ........ the man knows his stuff. I think he has some kinda flounder radar or somethin. He puts on a good flounder school, that's for sure.
We caught quite a few short ones, and lost at least one state record:D(hey I got a witness!).
Found a few trout too. All and all we had a fine time for newly discovered relations. Nothing like our Red X family ..... that's for sure!

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Your related to papadave? Good stuff he is a good guy, was wondering how he fooled you into taking him lol

You are a Red X Angler? Now knowing that wouldnt it be proper for you (the master flounder catcher) to take The Grand Poobah of the Red X ers fishing? papadave can vouch for me ;)
Yessir ...... the Poohbah gets top marks ... and he can prolly benefit from some flounder schoolin too! (just watch your tacklebox Uncle C;))

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
A little follow up on those flounder + a few trout.

Everyone's loungin around camp right now moanin about how stuffed they are, and how trout & scrambled eggs for breakfast sounds like a good plan.

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
If possible try to make it to the bay River M&G this fall. There should be others in your general area that you could team up with for the trip. Fall fishing is usually the best in the salt, but other times can be good also.

I have GOT to see what this saltwater stuff is all about!

Gene - Red》X《 - Asheboro

1 - 20 of 26 Posts