NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could someone give me some info on fishing jordan. found some great looking shoreline cover while deer hunting last year and was wondering if it is still to early to try some poppers or bass bugs around the timber. don't fish lakes to often so i'm kind of clueless . also if anyone could give up some info on fishing the Haw as in where to go or some tips i would like to hear from you. like to fish rivers and small streams so wading is my favorite way to get around.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I like to fish small streams for bass/bream. Focusing on fly rodding Falls Lake now, becuase it's nearby. Learned to fly fish on the Eno. In my opinion, fly rod activity really heats up post spawn ususally in early-mid May for bass though bream start up about now. They can be had, but they just don't seem to go for flies to hard this time of year. Conversely, crappie will light up a chartreuse bugger now!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.