NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been really busy With School( Just graduated and decided to keep going)
and Work (working atthe lowes on ramsey street).

But I've been pretty deadbeat lately and Jim Made me Promise I'd go outside today.
So good luck to you guys down there at the beach fishing trip i wish I could have gone!

Also Funny story I never Paid any attention to the sign asI drive into Rhodes Pond. So i stopped and snapped A picture.

I just signed on and a fellow fisherman invited me to fish with him in a few tourneys with a group called the fishers of men.

Omen much? Its been a Beautiful Day God is shining his light on me and my family and I hope he does the same for you and your family.

Robert

The Sun at Meridian is the Beauty and Glory of the Day.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Just glad everyone is doing good. I worked 5am -2pm today then took my daughter and wife to the park to play This is my favorite weather. Nice and cool.

and Gerry Yes I'd love to get some fish on the line sometime soon. I heard you Caught your 1st sail! Congrats!

As for the pics Ive always love photography so I borrowed my friend Olympus e-500 and have been taking alot of pictures. And thanks in part of a college photography professor in Erie, Pa I just bought a prfessional digital camera, a Canon 20d with a very nice lens, used with only 2000 shoots on the camera. For better than a great deal!
You all can see my Gallery at BananAlbum

I hope you like them.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I noticed the sign the second time I went there. That's one of my fav parts of the pond.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.