NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE is my FISHER MARSH HAWK 3V 16' bass boat. It has a SUZUKI 65 HP w/ TILT & TRIM, a brand new propellor, a new starting battery, and 2-6 gallon metal tanks with an all new fuel hose and fittings. The boat is a welded aluminum hull, with 2 live wells with aerator pump, a bilge pump, 2 pedestal seats, a Minn Kota All Terrain 40 lb thrust, foot controlled trolling motor, Exide deep cycle trolling motor battery, fish/depth sonar, rod rack, navigation lights, 2 new life jackets, 1 new throw cushion, spare 6 gallon gas tank, and a boat cover. The Trailmaster trailer is in very good condition with 3 road tires for easy trailering. Everything is 1986 in very good condition, all titles are clear, and the registration is current through March 2016. DO NOT TEXT ME AS I WON'T RECEIVE IT AND CAN'T ANSWER IT. Call me on the phone if interested. 704 672-9966. The price is $3200 cash. Not interested in trades.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.