NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well unfortunately I need to sell this so soon! I just bought it a few months ago brand new from Delaware paddle sports..Jackson Cuda14 2013 model in the black widow color scheme..This thing is a beast and has only seen the water about 4 times!I just don't have time right now or space for it also planning on heading back home eventually..Id rather see it go to someone who's going to put that bad boy to use..It has rod stagers factory molded on the side with straps and rod tip cover so you can creep under those trees or through the grass and pads with no prob!
I got the extra center hatch insert for you can use as storage..
I'll throw in the Cannon escape 2 sided kayak paddle I believe 240 or 260 cm..and I'll also throw in the tna 8ft graphite shallow water anchoring stick..This is the ultimate bass/fly fishing machine!also has fly rod stagers on side.. every trip was an amazing expedition I will never forget it! Very stable and quick!I want $1300 firm please do not contact with any offers..I put a lot of money into this and im already losing $400 bucks after taxes and goodies.someone is going to get a sweet deal!! you will absolutely love this I promise!Contact me asap if youre interested..looking to move this asap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf8WMjpiaiA

KEY FEATURES:

Elite hi/lo seat, with new rear and underside pockets.
Center storage hatch with removable inserts Optional cooler insert offered as an accessory..
mount rod holders included.
Rod tip cover
Scupper Plugs
Rod stagers on side with straps
Removable skid plate
Closeable mesh side pocket
Unique rear seating position which opens up the deck area.
Jackson Kayak long load safety flag
Beverage holder Flat area for mounting accessories
Large rear and front tank well
Stand assist handle strap included

DIMENSIONS:

Length: 14’3″

• Width: 30.5′

• Height: 11″

• Weight: 80lbs

• Elite Seat

• Front Hatch Dimensions: 16 1/4″ x 11 3/8″

• Rear Hatch Dimensions: 9 3/8″

• Foot Rest Peg

• Capacity: 400lbs

20140402_114838.jpg

BUY IT NOW $1300! THESE COST $1400 ALONE WITHOUT THE GOODIES!YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE BELIEVE ME! THE ULTIMATE BASS FISHING/FLY FISHING MACHINE

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I posted the add on craigslist for $1300 as well but as a favor for my nc angler buds I will take $1200 for it !! geez what a deal!! come and get it must go!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need the cash Jim..thanks though bud..I can do 2 payments though if that helps

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Big Dawg! I hate to see you getting rid of that thing so soon! We never got a yak trip up and running dude! Good luck!

I know man..ive been working so many hours lately..really hate to see this go..someone will be coming up bigtime on this ;)
thanks Wademaster..

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sold on craigslist..the guy came and picked her up this morning! what a deal! thanks everyone and special thanks to ncangler.com!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
back to the bank forums I go ;-) that was a quick turn around! thanks bud!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts