NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi yall, went to apex from raleigh to get a part off my boat trailer to be replaced which is parked at the farm. i have a 2acre pond on the farm. so before i left home i put a couple of rods in the truck, just in case i wanted to fish for a few minutes while i was there. well when i get there i notice the fish breaking the water. in my mind ,i told myself that the part can wait a few while i try and catch some of these fish. well well i put on a ribbit frog and man let me tell you this frog is something else on this pond. 4 throws down the bank, and 4 takers, two lost to early setting the hook and two caught, about two pounds apiece. two bucks. a few more throws, bang, another blow up. this time ,a fat female, about 4 pounds. anyway to make a long story short, i got to go back to the farm today to get the part off the boat trailer. i was having so much fun catching fish, i forgot the real reason i went for. it was worth it, but this time im leaving the rods at home. don................

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Now that's a great fish story! Gotta love those bass ponds. I learned to fish at my Grandparent's pond when I was a very young. Hope you get your part. Hey this time out, you should take a rod for AFTER your get the part you need...LOL

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Easy to get distracted that close to water..LOL! I know, I live near the river and I cant get anything done!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.