NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
This is a great site !! I am primarily a bank fisherman since i was born and could hold a fishing pole i have fished for crappie, catfish and bass ,,,I also like to fish for pan fish and sun fish on fly rod for fun in early summer....Grew up in Southern VA around Bracey area so have fished Gaston and Buggs Island most of my life...But due to construction and housing development my childhood fishing holes are now $500,000 boat docks and homesites......Guess people living on lake is more profitable than public fishing areas......Well anyway i have only fished Jordan once and Falls 4 or 5 times but i have enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks for a great site and time to go Fishing. :D

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome to NCangler.com fishnJW85! Glad you found us and we look forward to some fishing reports from the spots around the state you fish these days. If you have any suggestions for how we can make the website more user friendly and informative please let us know. Welcome aboard! ;)

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome to the site. We hope you will enjoy the time you spend here. Feel free to ask Questions or give your opinions as that is what makes a site like this work. We are all interested in hearing a good fish tale now and then too. Post up some pictures if ya have some to share and give us a fishing report now and then and we will do the same. Hopefully it will help everyone make the most of their fishing time. That's what it is all about.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome JW,

Dont feel bad..I've spent far more of my life fishing from the bank than ever on a boat and have many a fine catch to show for it. I'm sure you're familiar with Nutbush area on Kerr lake. I've spent alot of nights on that bridge, as well as New Light rd on Falls lake, Beaver dam and over by Falls dam. I now live in "little" Washington so I am learning new things. I am sure you'll find this site fits all types of fishing and fisher people... Fell free to ask questions and share your experiences.... Happy Holidays!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.