NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Red X Angler
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fort Fisher meet will be on October 29th and 30th this year. The main get together is on Saturday morning meeting at the beach permit office at 8:00 am to get permit and air down tires. Friday some of us come in early to do some fishing on Oak Island. You will need to have a 4 wheel drive to get down the beach for those attending for the first time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The Fort Fisher meet will be on October 29th and 30th this year. The main get together is on Saturday morning meeting at the beach permit office at 8:00 am to get permit and air down tires. Friday some of us come in early to do some fishing on Oak Island. You will need to have a 4 wheel drive to get down the beach for those attending for the first time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i will have a couple of days vacation left and will try to make the M & G! going to the Red X M & G at Bay River as ! well! hopefully fishing with Big E!

·
Red X Angler
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will have a couple of days vacation left and will try to make the M & G! going to the Red X M & G at Bay River as ! well! hopefully fishing with Big E!
I have a lot of respect for Big E. I hope you can get out on the water with him.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I will be there I'm assuming with dad most likely staying at the moran

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GreyGhost

·
Red X Angler
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be there I'm assuming with dad most likely staying at the moran

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Hope your dad makes it Powell. He really seems to relax and enjoy the beach fishin.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts