NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna be at the jetty around 3 or 4 Sunday afternoon. mikeski will be a bit later after he fulfills a husbandly obligation! Plan to put yaks in Monday morning until...

Come one come all! Weather looks to be fair to midland!

Gene - RED >X< - Asheboro

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Im staying awake fishing through the night probably on the Jetti and we will be targeting anything dumb enough to get fooled by my slack no fishin' talent self. I would love to just catch anything for a good salty tug.

Gene - Red > < - Asheboro
Gonna have to think about this one, over a 3 hour drive for me, but I was looking for some fishing to do Monday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Supervisor took a sick day.... and an unsupervised Cody can't say no to fishing.... I may or may not be in the car driving to the jetty..... at this point I don't care if I'm fishing alone, the jetty looks intriguing. Do y'all fish the ocean or sound side for flounder/drum?

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
You gonna bite the bullet and come q4r?
As you can tell by my constant entries, I am definitely interested. I now have a problem with my fish finder on my boat so surf fishing and breaking in the new surf setup is sounding perfect. I'll make up my mind in the next couple of hours, hopefully not too late...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.