NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I k now some of you have seen my threads about those deep creek lures over the past couple of weeks and know that the closest place is smithfield at corey's place right down the road from the outlets! I just so happend to stop in at that little ole bait and tackle store that is always closed on six forks road past 540 where six forks turns to the left! You all know the one! It just so happened that it was open today so I stopped in! I found out that they are under new ownership and are open everyday except Tuesday. It just so happens that she just started carrying them and only has a few varieties but after I filled her in that she was the only one in the triangle that has them she said she was getting on the phone right then and there to order more! I think if you give her a couple of days or so she will have even more than she has now! LETS SUPPORT THE LOCALS ALONG WITH THE LITTLE PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE IT OUT THERE!! I hope this was helpful and good luck out there!:):D:):D:):):)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.