NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined. I'm considering selling small packs of freeze dried crickets for freshwater fishing and freeze-dried shrimp for for saltwater. Any thoughts on whether this is a good idea ? If so, would the classifieds here be a good way to start ?

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Just joined. I'm considering selling small packs of freeze dried crickets for freshwater fishing and freeze-dried shrimp for for saltwater. Any thoughts on whether this is a good idea ? If so, would the classifieds here be a good way to start ?
You could only use that if you become a sponsor member, since that would be a “for profit” venture. The classifieds are for selling already owned stuff.

I will be happy to chat with you about becoming a sponsor member if you’d like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could only use that if you become a sponsor member, since that would be a “for profit” venture. The classifieds are for selling already owned stuff.

I will be happy to chat with you about becoming a sponsor member if you’d like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, Lewis. That's fine; I'd be happy to do that but first: I'm wondering if there would be any demand for these products and, more importantly, I can't quite figure out this forum. I made that post several weeks ago and it just now showed up. It seems like there are a lot of members here but is this forum very active ? Thanks, again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
OMG, it`s really crazy idea, but at the same time it`s awesome. But remember that communication with customers is important in the work of any business. How you organize this process will depend on almost your entire business and its development. That's for sure, these are the principles of development and strategies in business now. The client is very important, remember this always. MB it would worth to use that https://wow24-7.io/virtual-assistant service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts