NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all. I am curious if people use their fresh or saltwater lures for the opposite water conditions instead of going out to buy lures intended for that condition? If so, with great success? My local Bass Pro had some saltwater plastics on sale for $.97 that looked promising, so I grabbed a few. I was also wondering if the material used for the plastics differed from fresh to saltwater? I heard the saltwater plastics were a lot tougher than the freshwater ones, can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
The same thread was just posted a few weeks ago,,,, use that search bar! Mr. Randy didn't pay to have it there if he didn't wanna help people out

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Fish dont know what the package says, they cant read.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've used 6" Sea Striker Got-cha grubs a lot for bass. They're tough and look as good in the lip of a bass as they do speckled trout.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Grubs are my ultimate cross-over bait. The same zoom fat alberts or kalins grubs I have used on smallies in the New River have worked well on flounder, trout, and redfish in Southport. The color may need to be matched to the forage or conditions you are fishing but the action still produces.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts