NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has some family coming in for a week so Im going to be making myself scarce because 1 of her younger cousins annoy the **** out of me. I will be finding myself I nice bit of water throw a line into it. Thinking about the cape fear, or something to catch some kitty fish. If anyone is bored and wants to come please let me know.

Just so you know the **** is H.E.L.L not one of many other 4 letter words that get blocked haha

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
My wife has some family coming in for a week so Im going to be making myself scarce because 1 of her younger cousins annoy the **** out of me. I will be finding myself I nice bit of water throw a line into it. Thinking about the cape fear, or something to catch some kitty fish. If anyone is bored and wants to come please let me know.

Just so you know the **** is H.E.L.L not one of many other 4 letter words that get blocked haha
I feel your pain! I just found out that my mother in-law and sister in-law are coming in August to spend a few days. I will be doing the same thing........making myself scarce!

PM sent on tonight or tomorrow night but will probably have to be tonight if any.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sent you a message back. wish i would have checked this earlier. I'll pm you my number if your not busy tomorrow afternoon give me a ring

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.