NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a Redington Red.fly2 fly reel. I picked this up in a little buying spree I had when i decided i wanted to learn how to fly fish. The idea was to team this up with a Redington Rise 2 7/8wt reel and have a budget friendly salt water outfit for reds/snook/trout. Sadly....i have yet to buy the reel, and more sadly I've yet to even learn how to cast a fly rod...and I have 2 more outfits already.

These rods were around $185 new....this one is like new in the factory hard tube. The tube does have some marks on it from storage...but the rod has never been used or had a reel mounted to it.

i'd like to get $150 to recoup some of the money spent, but that price is OBO

I will cover shipping in NC if I can't come meet you....but i'll be rather flexible on the weekends to meet....for the next few weeks...before my son is born.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear GSRswapandslow,

I'd like to buy your fly fishing rod, but I have a little problem. I'm living in Europe, Hungary, and the postage will be a bit expensive.
I would very appreciate if you could help me with delivery or gave me a reduced price, because I think we could make a good bargain.

Bests,
Laszlo Papp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts